The certification activity was accredited by RENAR through the certificate PS 086 and ON 053.
CNCIR CERT is an organization recognized by the third party for welding and NDT personnel provided in Directive 2014/68/EU, accreditation certificates no. ON 53.
CNCIR CERT certifies welding staff according to the standard:
1) SR EN 9606-1: 2017 – Qualification testing of welders. Fusion welding. Part 1: Steels, covering competence in one or more welding procedures of the following:
- 111 – manual metal arc welding (electric arc welding with coated electrode);
- 114 – self-shielded tubular cored arc welding;
- 121- submerged arc welding with solid wire electrode;
- 125 – submerged arc welding with tubular cored electrode;
- 131 – MIG welding with solid wire electrode;
- 136 – MAG welding with flux cored electrode;
- 138 – MAG welding with metal cored electrode;
- 141- arc welding in inert gas environment with tungsten electrode – WIG / TIG welding;
- 142 – autogenous WIG / TIG arc welding (without filler material);
- 143 – WIG / TIG welding with tubular cored filler material – wire / rod;
- 145 – WIG / TIG welding using reducing gas and solid filler material – wire / rod;
- 15 – plasma arc welding;
- 311 – oxyacetylene welding.
2) SR EN 13067:2013 – Plastic welding personnel. Qualification testing of welders. Thermoplastic welded assemblies:
- SD-butt welding with straight heating element;
- SRM-electrofusion welding of the overlapping joints with sleeve;
- SRS-electrofusion welding of seam joints (derivation).
- Manufacturers of metal structures;
- Equipment and metal installations building companies;
- Industrial repair companies;
- Manufacturers of pressure equipment;
- Installation companies for gas distribution pipes.